Chameleon offers you the option of receiving support from our graphic department in creating your desired print. In consultation with you, they prepare the printed matter and following approval, production can start.
If you choose to supply the print yourself, it’s important to take several things into account:
- The file can be delivered as follows:
- Preferably in EPS or AI vector file or high resolution PDF.
- Photos in TIF or EPS with minimum resolution of 150 dpi on 100%.
- Always convert fonts to letter contours/outlines/curves.
- Colours: CMYK (RGB and PMS colours must be converted to CMYK). Conversion to CMYK can cause a colour deviation. So where possible, base your design on CMYK.
- Ensure a white margin of 1 cm around the edge.
- Maximum dimensions of a single board are: 118×298 cm. Several boards can together form one print (small deviation of several mm may be visible).
- The delivered print files are always checked by our DTP department. If any part of the design needs to be modified, you will be informed accordingly. Your board will only be produced after you have approved the modification.
- We can also implement the entire design for a small added charge (quote)