Chameleon combines digital and analogue in a single solution. You’ll have both a large analogue writing surface as well as the option of projecting presentation son a large surface. Projecting has the following benefits compared to TV screens:
- If the projector is off, you can still use the surface for analogue writing.
- 100-inch projection makes every presentation legible from even the furthest corners of the classroom.
- Projection remains perfectly legible from any viewing angle.
- Projection is easier on the eyes than TV, which means students won’t tire as quickly.
- Ultra-short-throw projectors ensure there are no annoying reflections in the classroom.